Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

August 19, 2012



Message of Our Lady - Mary Full of Grace
The Advent of the New World - Words of Our Lady
time of fulfillment of the prophecies given to the world

August 19, 2012


On this beautiful night on the day of the Lord, He comes to feed you with his Holy Word, that ye may have life Eternally.

The word of God is the Truth, is the great and unforgettable Truth.

It is the greater Truth that exists. It is life, it is Salvation, that is why It is always over the world, teaching humanity what He wants from every creature.

God wants the righteousness, that every man is pure and Holy, that is why all must listen to Him and obey Him for staying with Him forever. His Will is the one that prevails for all eternity. There is not advance for the man wanting to compete his strength against God, He is the winner. Therefore, man will have to stop his anxiety and hear the Word of God inviting him to convert.

My children, My joy is great to still bring you the advices of God, for I am your Heavenly Mother and I bring help in this time of big and terrible things that will happen.

I wish at this time your attention to what God is speaking to you.

Like every mother cares for her children, I also am the Mother of all for that is the Father's Will, I want the good of all mankind.

If you hear Me today, tomorrow you will know to defeat what is approaching, hard trials that you will have to go through to live forever in God's Grace. It is approaching the time of the descent of the Divine Holy Spirit upon the world, you must give up to the things that lead you to sin.

Warnings from Heaven are there, not listen those who do not want, and no man can say later that he did not know anything, God says, all know what they know, but few are those who believe. He is giving time and you do not value it.

Warnings are everywhere, as I predicted in Fatima on May 13, 1917 until today worldwide.
           
The world did not take the warnings seriously, not valued and now there are the prophecies taking place and big and terrible things are coming.

I repeated several times to the whole world, but their hearts are full of dirt, closed. The world does not want to improve, it is just getting worse, idolizing the sin daily and closes forever by the same way, stopping the conversion.

How many things you still have to do My children! You need to increase your faith, your hope to grow spiritually and be prepared for the hour of your purification.

Convert, convert, My children, everything that you need now is to convert more urgent, time is running out.

Dearly beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Divine Holy Spirit that guides you forever with His Light.

I am the Servant of the Lord, Mary the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world, the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

I am the Immaculate Conception of Mary.

I am the Messenger of God and in the message today, He thanks you for the time of prayer and He warns you:
            
"My children, be prepared for the hour of your purification. I gave you a long time to convert. If you remain indifferent will not endure what comes next. You know dear children, I'm going to blow over the world the purification time and all that is rotten will fall and only My Will prevails. I will destroy the pedestals and only will prevail what is My Will. On the pedestals are the seven Deadly Sins, they want to destroy you every day more.

I will tear down those who insist on challenging Me, no stone will be left unturned. I will give the Peace to hearts who humble themselves.

I will make all men equal as it should be.
I will not let you continue on rebellion.
Remember that I love you with an Everlasting love. "

Dear children, let's meditate together the words of God the Eternal Father, the Almighty that is now once again warning you about the time He gave you for your conversion and you did not value it as needed to grow day by day in your conversion . You must take care of your mission.

The Holy Word of God reveals to you today about the time when God exalted Me, He rose Me to Heaven.

Before being taken to Heaven I fulfilled My mission, when He called Me to be the Mother of His Divine Son Jesus Christ.

Now I fulfill with My second mission that is to be the Mother of mankind. I am here to help you, I come with love to tell you that you are in big danger and you are in need of help.

I am also fulfilled My mission on earth, knowing that I was pregnant, then I visited Zechariah and Elizabeth who was also pregnant with John the Baptist, she was elderly and God granted the Grace to have a child.

I went to be with her to help her and she helped Me.

When she received Me was filled with the Holy Spirit and recognizing the presence of the Savior of the world inside My Womb, she made the beautiful Greeting.

You see My children, how wonderful to fulfill our mission is, you cannot cross your arms, you need to help each other. Who does not help, has closed heart, no love, no joy, no peace. God's plan is perfect and He wants everyone to be happy, He so well explained that you must live in union with each other to be happy if you surrender yourself entirely in the Hands of God.

            My children, My mission today is still bigger, to help you in this time when you are preparing to know how to endure tough trials.

Very soon you will be surprised with an event that will lead many to deep pain, many will leave this world, now we do not know how many, but it does not matter how many, we must ask God to grant them the Grace of Salvation.
           
Every day we have to help save souls, praying for them that God takes pity on them and pour on them His Mercy.

Our mission is to fight against evil, and to fight not crossing your arms until all have true Peace.

We are together, Mother and children, in front of Jesus asking Him to intercede before God, saving those who believe in Him. Our mission is near completion on the earth and to begin in Paradise where you will live in the most perfect happiness.

My children, I am the Ark of the Third Covenant of God with you, for I bring inside of Me, the Light of the Divine Holy Spirit, God promised to send the Holy Spirit to the world before the Second Coming of Jesus Christ to the world, visibly for all as was the first time. For purification of the world will come the Divine Holy Spirit and for the Final Judgment will come the Savior of the world, the Divine King, Jesus Christ.

He will come to liberate the world from all the slavery of sin.

This is what I come to reveal for your conversion, hurry up, are already coming big suffering to the world.

Seek strength in God.

Now I ask the Holy Mass, the Holy Eucharist with faithfulness to God.

Pray, pray, pray for the Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI, for all the Clergy, for the religious men and women, for all mankind.

Pray for the atheists and pagans, offer your prayers to God to help those who still have not returned to the Holy Church, they must return as quickly as possible.

Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, unity and prayer to search more strength for everyone, also for those who still do not wake up to reality.

Soon the mass conversion will happen. It's just for passing to the big tribulation. Help the Holy Father the Pope, it is necessary to seek the sheep that were scattered and not yet perceive that they are far, far away. The Holy Father Pope needs your prayers for the health problems associated with him.

I love you very much and I cover you with My Mantle of Love.

Brazilians, prepare, prepare, stay safe in the Hands of God.

All nations, look to the Heaven and you will see that above the sky you know there is a real Heaven where the throne of God is, this is a mystery for which you must have more faith so after the Final Judgment you have the merit to rejoice with His existence.

There is the throne of God, of the God who loves you with an Everlasting Love.

My children believe, believe and to there you will arrive very soon.

Now I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Divine Holy Spirit, the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world,


Mary, Immaculate Conception.


Thanks for answering the call of God.

Remember, the Word of God is Truth, you cannot delete It.

            God wants to help you, He knows how much you need His help, but you need to finish with the pride and believe in what He is warning.

Now I offer My Immaculate Heart as a Refuge in time of punishment for the sin that is approaching.

A big punishment is coming, take care of your souls.

With all the affection and Motherly love I wish you Peace and take to God your appeals.

The peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you now and forever. Amen. The Peace.

            Peace! Peace! Peace! Amen! Amen! Amen!


Blessed be God,
Blessed be His Holy Name.



You must meditate on today's Holy Gospel: Lc.1, 39-56.