Introduction


Darly Chagas is a devote Catholic, a woman of a deep prayer, from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brasil.

She receives regularly messages from Virgin Mary, Immaculate Conception; and sometimes from God the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Some messages are directed specifically to Brazil, while others are for the world as a whole. Words of the Immaculate Heart of Our Heavenly Mother to Her sons that need to learn how to prepare well for the events that are coming.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

July 19, 2012



Message of Our Lady - Mary Full of Grace
The Advent of the New World - Words of Our Lady

time of fulfillment of the prophecies given to the world

July 19, 2012



            On this beautiful morning, the Lord comes to feed you with His Holy Word, that ye may have Eternal Life.

            The Word of God is Truth, it is Life, She gives the world the certainty of how much is the value of faith, hope and practice of charity.

            The Word of God reveals to you all you have to spend during your pilgrimage on earth, shows you that he who hopes in God obtain as a result the Eternal Happiness.

            It is for this reason that you must confirm every day the true faith and not lose hope in God. Only He gives each one of you all what He promises. He promised Eternal Life to all who truly believe, Salvation.

            Listen to the Voice of God who calls you, when all listen to Him, the world will improve.

            My joy is great to still bring you a message from God, for I bring the Truth and the listener is happy. He sent Me as His Messenger, this is My mission, to be your Mother, be your Mediatrix between Heaven and earth. God the Father has called Me to serve Him and gave Me the Grace to be the Mother of His Son Jesus Christ, who at the foot of the cross made Me your Mother. Everything was out of love, God gave us His true Love.

            God covered Me with His Mantle of Love giving Me the Grace to be the Mother of the Church and of humanity. No one can change what it has been done. He is absolute Power.

            Therefore, you must accept the Will of the Father, without fear and with confidence.

            God taught Me to fight for My children and not to desist from any of them until they decide what they want for their future. If they decide by Heaven, I'm with them, if they choose for Hell, I cannot help.

            Who decides for the Hell, loses the right to ask Graces from the Heaven.

            Those who decide for Heaven always have My Help for guidance, as Protector, as Mother, I help in your in darkest hours and at all times. You're on a journey through the earth, you need help.

            I am your refuge, Refuge of sinners in the world. That is why you must be reconciled to God and not to desist from fighting against sin.

            Day and night I'm helping you in your fight against the temptations of sin.

            Sin is destruction, attracts disasters, all dangers. The sin draws from man the interest in all that is Eternal and becomes a slave who is only interested in material things.

            Inside the sin are the doubts, indifference, lack of courage to truly believe in God's Love.

            My children, wake up and pay attention to the Warnings from Heaven, you're now entering the most painful moment, a time of big and terrible events. The prophecies are real things, are already happening slowly, but from now on you do not know yet the day or the hour, but if God is calling you to a more urgent preparation, is because they are much closer than you can imagine. The Promise of God brings to you changes, transformation for all of humanity and the planet. Everything will go through a major evolution.

            You must open your hearts getting ready with courage, faith and hope to win all trials.

            Convert, convert, remain safe in the Hands of God, and expect the time when He shows His Signs.

            God has sent Me to you, My children, to help, I bring this help that are the Warnings, messages full of love of God for you, teachings that invite you to live according to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, proclaimed by His disciples.

            Dearly beloved children of My Immaculate Heart, I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, that always illuminates by His Light.

            I am the Servant of the Lord, Mary, Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world, the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. I am the Immaculate Conception of Mary, I am the Messenger of God and in the message today, He thanks you for the prayer time and warns you. God speaks to you about the time that you are entering now, be humble, accept the advice He gives you. Thus the Lord speaks to you today:

             "My children, if you did not have value to Me, I do not purify you, I desist from you and blow you into the fire of Hell, there would be your place. But I love you, to you I gave of My Life, you are a treasure I keep Mine forever with Me for My joy. I have given freedom of choice.

            Those who decide for Me, I will cleanse them with Holy Fire, I'll show you that I am the Creator of Heaven and built the Paradise to live there forever. Paradise is the Promised Land. You will go there after going through the consequences of your disobedience to Me. I know that you have different thoughts about the great difficulty in accepting My Advice.

            Now the time has run out. I'll leave it for you to see with your own eyes what you did in your lives.

            You disobeyed Me, you challenged Me, but I will not lose you.

            I can transform you into a better person, pure and holy, I will do this in the blink of an eye, so all of you will believe in Me, and you will find Eternal Happiness.

            Those who do not believe will go to Hell if they do not change their decision for the Hell. Those who deserve the Salvation will be rich of My Wealth. Everyone knows that My Wealth is the Everlasting Love. I am God, I am who I am, everything in Me is Eternal, I do not pass through changes. Each creature has to submit to Me that I am the Creator of all things, come to Me and see the New Earth, the Celestial Paradise. I love you with an Everlasting Love.

            I will give you Peace, happiness for all Eternity.”



            Dear children, together we will meditate on the word of God, our Eternal Father, the Almighty, who now once again invites you to hear His Call to conversion.

            God speaks to you about your life, everyone who wants to be his own director is wrong, you are creatures, only God can give happiness. If you let the enemy to lead you, you will go astray. You will only have unhappiness.

            My children, the Holy Word of God reveals to you today about the final time of human concern, He invites you to know really what He wants to give you. As the world wanted to know the mysteries of God, man delayed his full happiness.

            When Jesus Christ came into the world, He wanted everyone to understand where they could live in peace. He said then and says now, He is risen, He is alive talking with consoling words, because He wants everyone to convert and live in Him, that you may be meek and humble like Him, but pride is killing your responsibility. You're ignoring the life He offers you, Eternal Life. Have in mind that you need to stop and think about happiness, never give up, strive, do not continue offending to God.

            The Advices were many, but the world did not want to hear almost anything. Poor children! You will have much to suffer to learn to listen.

            This is what I come today to tell you, for your conversion to happen faster.

            Now I ask the Holy Mass, the Holy Eucharist with faithfulness to God.

            Pray, pray, pray for the Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, for all the Clergy, for the religious men and women, for all mankind.

            Pray for the atheists and pagans, who help will be helped, time is serious, come together to pray for their conversion.

            Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ, unite in prayer for the whole world to stand firm in the faith, no matter what happens, remember that God does not abandon anyone, having faith you will see how to overcome the difficulties that are happening to you.

            Stay firm in the help to the Holy Father the Pope, he is about to suffer big persecution, Christians do not be against the Holy Father the Pope, God is with him and with you too. Endure all for the love of the Holy Church. She will never be destroyed, she was the founded, protected by God and will be completely purified and sanctified. You will see crazy things happen against the Holy Father the Pope, but you know that God sees all and exposes the truth. All the priests are in danger as you also who are Christians, but nobody can take you away from God if you still believe that God is the Lord and His Power is Infinite.

            I love you very much and I cover you with My Mantle of Love.

            You Brazilians are a people who pray for world peace, increase your prayers, the world is close to a terrible war. With prayers can ease the suffering.

            All nations, pray, pray, pray and pray every day, especially for the countries which enjoy the wars.

            I bless you in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, the Mother of Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world,



Mary, the Immaculate Conception.



            Thank you for answering the Call of God.

            Blessed are those who open their spiritual ears to hear what God is saying, they will find peace in wartime that are approaching and will stand firm in the Hands of God.

            Now I offer My Immaculate Heart as a Refuge in time of punishment for sin, which is approaching.

            A great danger is coming, take care of your souls.

            With all the affection and Motherly love I wish you peace and take your requests to God.

            The peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you now and forever. Peace Amen.

            
Peace! Peace! Peace! Amen! Amen! Amen!

            Blessed be God, blessed be His Holy Name.




            You must meditate on today's Holy Gospel: Matthew 11, 25-27.